Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale and Disclaimers
The following terms and conditions for all current uses of this website and disclaimers ("Terms") constitute a binding agreement between you and GrowthMax.com.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE BROWSING OR MAKING A PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE (“USE”). THE TERMS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SITE. YOUR CURRENT USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS FOR YOUR CURRENT USE. ONLY THE TERMS IN EFFECT AS OF A USE SHALL GOVERN FOR THAT PARTICULAR USE. EACH TIME YOU MAKE USE OF THE SITE, REVIEW THE TERMS AGAIN IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF AND ACCEPT THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. You should print a copy of the Terms for future reference, since Terms may have changed since your last Use.
- These Terms shall govern your current Use of this website. These Terms supersede all terms and conditions that may have been published previously on this site.
- If you are not 18 years old, please ask your parents or other adults whether you are of age to use this website and to order goods and/or services from it. There may be local laws that make it inappropriate for you to use this site or make purchases from it. You and the adults whom you must consult are solely responsible for determining if you may use this site lawfully.
- These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that you do not rely on any representation and/or warranty that has not been made in accordance with the Terms.
- GrowthMax.com attempts to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite GrowthMax.com’s efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
- Descriptions, depictions, representations, and/or specifications for the products and/or services on offer at this website are intended as a guide only and only give a general approximation of the efficacy of the products and/or services.
- You shall use this website in a legal, honest, and inoffensive manner, in compliance with generally accepted internet usage practice from time to time, and in compliance with the prevailing standards of your own community.
- These Terms are organized under titles in order to group information into "user-friendly" categories. The titles are not to be used for purposes of interpreting the Terms.